Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp backtracks...

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has admitted he now doesn't care what people say about his spending - despite his previous comments about Manchester United's lavish transfers.

The Reds chief was caught up in a storm when asked about Jose Mourinho's then world-record move for Paul Pogba back in 2016.

But the German now admits he does not care what the world thinks of his big-money moves.

"£100m was a crazy number but since then the world changed," he told reporters.

"To improve a squad like this costs money.

"We don’t care what the world think, like Manchester United didn’t care what I thought.

"Did I change my opinion? Yes."

I think their recruits this summer have to be regarded as better than previous simply because they aren't from Southampton - so clearly a step up !

is Allison concussed yet?

Van Dijk and Mane are excellent, and Clyne and Lallana aren’t bad players either.

On paper, it would appear as if they’ve made some very good signings but it’s hardly unimaginable that at least one of their big money buys will flop.

Van Dijk and Mane are excellent, and Clyne and Lallana aren’t bad players either.

On paper, it would appear as if they’ve made some very good signings but it’s hardly unimaginable that at least one of their big money buys will flop.

and another will leave for Barca - if Roma are the dippers feeder club they remain Barca's feeder.

Lallana is wank.

It's amazing what needlessly doing a Cruyff turn two dozen times a game will do for someone.

The Liverpool thread has 9 more pages than the United thread.

The coach attack, etc, really has made irked us

And rightly so.

I can't recall a time in the last decade when pundits were discussing City where the obligatory "with the money they've spent" comment wasn't made. Literally every single time City come up money had to get a mention. I look forward to Liverpool receiving the same treatment next season.

What a cnunt klipperty is we won't go down that route after the rags spent £89 on pogba now it's we don't give a shit what people say after spending nearly£70 million on a keeper the hypercritical fucker

What a cnunt klipperty is we won't go down that route after the rags spent £89 on pogba now it's we don't give a shit what people say after spending nearly£70 million on a keeper the hypercritical fucker
The words of a man having the last toss of the dice who is under extreme pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.