New Kits 2018/19

Manchester City‏Verified account @ManCity 1m1 minute ago
Say hello to our 2018/19 away kit!
1f525.png
27a1.png
http://bit.ly/2uYvmg9 #mancity

Di2gwJvW4AE_8JS.jpg

0 replies2 retweets6 likes

Looks good to me I'll be ordering 1 today :)

Orange is just not a City colour. I know they want to do different things with away kits but navy, black, maroon, yellow and purple are all colours that have some association with the club but orange where the fuck does that come from. I really do dislike Nike - they seem to have no respect for tradition - And the club despite having a shit deal seemingly lets them get away with it. I have limited hopes for Puma but hope we’ll get a bit more respect and perhaps a more unique design.

Orange is a tribute to Steve Lomas. I hope it doesn't clash with DeBruyne.

As for the 2nd kit, reminds me of the old Spectrum computer.

Its alright.

People cross about the orange 3rd, well it'll barely be worn and bright kits are popular with kids. So I think on balance its fine as long ss the home and away are fine, which they obviously aren't hence why people are miffed

Its alright.

People cross about the orange 3rd, well it'll barely be worn and bright kits are popular with kids. So I think on balance its fine as long ss the home and away are fine, which they obviously aren't hence why people are miffed

They are fine, if you're svelte. I bet most of them complaining about it wouldn't buy them anyway because they'd need to wear a sports bra with them.

I really like it, only complaint I'd have is that the blue and yellow lines could be thicker. Shorts and socks look great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.