United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
lT3EMIp.gif

Looks like utd are close to announcing another signing....
Is that Wiggy & fill the face in training?

Makes me laugh on Red cafe..they always go on about pep inheriting a better team than the eye gauger yet whenever there's a Derby & they name their combined 11's City are usually lucky to get 3 players named in their teams...

Makes me laugh on Red cafe..they always go on about pep inheriting a better team than the eye gauger yet whenever there's a Derby & they name their combined 11's City are usually lucky to get 3 players named in their teams...

Yep. This is the sort of skewed logic we've come to expect from the vermin.

I decided many years ago that enough was enough and I would never argue with a rag again. It started off at a friend's party (his daughter's 21st) and there were a few plastic rags there. The moment they saw me they started. There was a bit of amiable piss-taking to begin with, give and take from both sides, but it started getting a bit heavy and because I was on my own (there were four of them) I walked away. It was just getting childish from them. But one of the things I well remember them saying was that the Martin Edwards toilet scandal was made up by the press. I knew then I could never justify wasting my time trying to talk with people like these pricks, so to this day I have never -and I will never- discuss football with a plastic rag again. It just isn't worth it.

Makes me smile this, its not like thy had 20 years of dominance of being able to hand pick every premier league player that showed promise off each club to have a strong team year in year out, then being able to turn over the amount of money they do to spend on players.

Bad footballing decisions over and over again since before the piss can toddled off into the sunset, I hope Jose manages to cling onto his job this season even though he should be putting up a fight for the title which wont happen. They might get the next big management decision right out of the last 3 attempts they have had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.