Seasoncards 2018-2019

+1. I’m sure the grandchildren will find a good use for the confetti. The box, too.

Load of the lads in work smoke roll ups and i was getting pissed off with them leaving tobacco everywhere so i've made them use on old City season card tin to store it in, all the rag twats hate me for it but i've told them it's that or no tobacco on site.

Load of the lads in work smoke roll ups and i was getting pissed off with them leaving tobacco everywhere so i've made them use on old City season card tin to store it in, all the rag twats hate me for it but i've told them it's that or no tobacco on site.

Yea I store my stash of herb in there along with the grinder, papers etc. :)

Haha! Nice one! They don’t deserve such a considerate boss. My 7 year-old grandson is already keeping his small, fiddly pieces of Lego in it.

Using mine for foreign currancy.

Got back of my hols today and it was waiting for me. Nice scarf for my lad and another tin for his pens and pencils.

As for the confetti, awful idea as probably only 20% will take it and it will look shite as half of those will still be queueing to get in when the teams come out.

Got back of my hols today and it was waiting for me. Nice scarf for my lad and another tin for his pens and pencils.

As for the confetti, awful idea as probably only 20% will take it and it will look shite as half of those will still be queueing to get in when the teams come out.

Not if they arrive in good time :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.