Seasoncards 2018-2019

there are 5 seats on my row and 4 on the row in front that no one has sat in yet this season in the £299 seats in the south stand.
are people just buying them and not turning up? or has the ticket office fucked up?
Hey whats going on here ,£299 season tickets ?
Mine went up this season to £310 ;-)

My brother received his season ticket a few days before the first game of the season & it has scanned in no problem for the opening games. Then yesterday he got another season ticket through the door which has now got us wondering do we scan the first ticket, scan the second ticket or do we have to stand there with 2 tickets looking dodgy and try both at the turnstiles? No email or text received from the club, he tried ringing them but the wait was to long whilst at work. Got another tin & extras though which is decent :)

I have nothing but hassle since mine arrived in july mine had incorrect gate on it. I need access to lift gate D I was given
c career was given D informed club straight away was promised it would be sorted for first game it wasn't then promised
it would be sorted for Newcastle game it wasn't and then to maker matters worse my carer card didn't work Saturday.
Was told yesterday cards were sent for reprint this week. So since July they bloody lied none stop as they knew no new
cards had been ordered.

Slightly off thread, does anyone know when the Cityzen cards are going to be sent out? I am sure I had mine this time last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.