Carragher getting abuse again

It is a pretty pathetic thing to do but I'm pretty sure if I was in his situation I would be able to just laugh at stuff like that. Thick as pig shit, barely able to speak but still making a fortune talking shite on TV, I think I could definitely laugh at or ignore a few pissed up twats shouting at me from a distance. He must know that every time he doesn't ignore it means it is going to happen more and more.

It is a pretty pathetic thing to do but I'm pretty sure if I was in his situation I would be able to just laugh at stuff like that. Thick as pig shit, barely able to speak but still making a fortune talking shite on TV, I think I could definitely laugh at or ignore a few pissed up twats shouting at me from a distance. He must know that every time he doesn't ignore it means it is going to happen more and more.
Yep, i can't for the life of me understand why he's even giving it a rise, other than him being a complete bafoon (and obviously a fucking scally himself).

"Liverpool hero"...? Quickly forgot him spitting at a girl. Acts like he's never had abuse from rival fans before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.