De Bruyne injury - Back in Training (p89)

He will of course be a huge miss but I'm honestly not worried in terms of how we play. I'm worried for Kev in general but as a team I am 100% confident we can cope without him & it may even help us in some ways. Let's be honest when we played Liverpool it was all about Salah Vs Kev and Liverpool bullied him in midfield he looked shattered. I can see us smashing through the next 6 opponents then going into the Liverpool game without the Salah Vs Kev thing dominating the build up & it benefiting us.

Assuming he's back by Jan, and it doesn't linger, I'm not too worried about this. He played 11+ months straight, took of a few weeks and then came back. His body could probably use a rest. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Could have been much worse. Luckily... We're much better than any of the other teams in the league, with the exception of possibly Liverpool. Plug in Gundagon and we are still one of the 3 best teams in the world. I like Bernardo playing in the middle also. Don't know if he can do the job in defense, but we'd probably be fine.

Assuming he's back by Jan, and it doesn't linger, I'm not too worried about this. He played 11+ months straight, took of a few weeks and then came back. His body could probably use a rest. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Could have been much worse. Luckily... We're much better than any of the other teams in the league, with the exception of possibly Liverpool. Plug in Gundagon and we are still one of the 3 best teams in the world. I like Bernardo playing in the middle also. Don't know if he can do the job in defense, but we'd probably be fine.
Where have you pulled Jan from

Really liked what Klopp had to say about KDB's injury. I think that is the big difference between Klopp and Jose.

All aside, he is our best player and the XI is weaker without him. Hopefully it will be 2 months and not 3.

Really liked what Klopp had to say about KDB's injury. I think that is the big difference between Klopp and Jose.

All aside, he is our best player and the XI is weaker without him. Hopefully it will be 2 months and not 3.

Agreed, but City has evolved to the point where we don't depend on 1 or 2 or 3 special players,
but with some being out still get a force on the pitch that still is ready to dominate and win.

In all respect to Kev, the team is the star. That's good.

Are you joking? Any manager would give that response ffs. What are they meant to say? “Yeah I’m glad he’s out hope it’s a career ender”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.