Wolves (A) Pre Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last season in the cup they had the better chances but mostly sat back and defended and relied on the counter attack. On another day it would’ve paid off. Saturday will be different given they will have much better players available. That said, as a manager you’re often stuck between a rock and a hard place playing us. We are that good. :)

Last season in the cup they had the better chances but mostly sat back and defended and relied on the counter attack. On another day it would’ve paid off. Saturday will be different given they will have much better players available. That said, as a manager you’re often stuck between a rock and a hard place playing us. We are that good. :)
Yea even looking back at the entire season, they were one of the most difficult teams we faced. We've both improved, but I think our matches against Liverpool have taught us how to react to teams that hit us on the counter.

Very harsh to drop either Laporte or Stones, Kompany as well I guess!

Now Laporte is up to speed, Stones back fit and Kompany back in action its gonna be tough for Nico to get back in.

Fans need to "drop " the word drop. Resting rotating keeping in reserve
are alternatives.

I reckon Sergio will get a couple more in this one, the man is on fire.

This! He looks razor sharp.

Could have easily had 5 on Sunday and with Mendy whipping in balls every 2 seconds, he will be in his element. Sergio's movement in the box is one of the best in the world, just hoping both him and Mendy can stay fit all season and we'll give sides some real issues!

Think we'll be back to 4 at the back

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Laporte
Mendy

Fernandinho
D.Silva
Gundogan

Bernardo
Aguero
Sterling

Hopefully get 3 or 4 up and get some rest into fernandinho mendy and Bernardo I know it's really early in the season but think these 3 are going to be really important for us this season.

Sounds more like a premonition than a prediction, you been having dreams ;-)

I reckon Sergio will get a couple more in this one, the man is on fire.

Sergio is the one you can't rest. Not until it's 2 games a week.
In his eyes you can see he is one who lives for football. In an age when money rules, he would play for nothing , still like a kid. Just before his 3rd goal Sunday, he looked to the bench, he was devastated as he knew his time was up.
At 30 it is incredible . We have others who are similar. I don't care which 11 get chosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.