Yaya Toure (contract at Olympiakos terminated P18)

Absolute fucking legend in my mind.

Tendency to be a dick yes, but a fucking colossal player in his prime. Utterly unstoppable and ran the Prem with his slippers on most weeks.

He ushered in the new City and did what no player had done for years. Delivered a trophy.

All the best Yaya.

No one playuer delivers a trophy. He was part of a team that won the league. And he's an absolute whopper of a human being. Tarnished his legacy in my eyes.

It's nice that you can separate all that and see the old Yaya, but for me everytime I think of him, I think of that bucket of cholestrol of an agent and of Yaya's disrespect the last few years.

We all know how important he was to us, doesn't mean we can't all agree him and his slime ball agent are pair of dick heads.
Agreed 100 percent. But let's seperate his dickhead agent and him being a dick, from the reality we would not be where we are now if it wasn't for his input down the years

No one can deny what an absolute amazing player he was for us who consistently delivered, but the man's totally damaged his legacy with the shite him and his mouthpiece pulled.

Him and his Agent couldn't give two drops monkey shit about his legacy, which is a shame.

No one can deny what an absolute amazing player he was for us who consistently delivered, but the man's totally damaged his legacy with the shite him and his mouthpiece pulled.
This is the sad part of it,i've watched old games recently and he was a monster and so talented,drove us on in games,why oh why has he felt the need to call pep a racist,that on top of all the other crap he pulled particularly in the couple of days after the 2014 title win about his brother etc,he is not a nice person at all,i'm glad he has gone to Greece,he and his agent are poison

This is the sad part of it,i've watched old games recently and he was a monster and so talented,drove us on in games,why oh why has he felt the need to call pep a racist,that on top of all the other crap he pulled particularly in the couple of days after the 2014 title win about his brother etc,he is not a nice person at all,i'm glad he has gone to Greece,he and his agent are poison
Yeah could of been remembered with the same respect and adoration as zabba,vinny,Merlin and Sergio instead it's tainted like Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.