Trainers

To be honest, I've just got a bit bored of the Adidas stuff being regurgitated at the moment - the Spezials, Munchens, Tobaccos, Bermudas, Milans, etc. There is the odd collaboration that takes my eye now and again and I do still buy when something takes my fancy. The Inikis were a great new additon when they first reappeared early last year, but have since flooded the marketplace with all the various colourways. I have actually surprised myself by getting some Nike Air Max 1 Premium's this year, which I haven't worn for a long time. It's also good to stray off the beaten track sometimes. For example, there have been some great Diadora N9000 and New Balance 1500 collaborations recently and then there is the ultimate trainer - the New Balance Made in USA 997s, pricey but absolutely beautiful.

Look no further than the recently released CP/Adidas collaboration for some inspiration.
No!!!

ADIDAS-X-CP_3.jpg

w1200_d3f9_Screen_Shot_2018-08-23_at_12.png

i actually really like the continental 80s in off white

And did get the explorer jacket .... which is amazing

Vans about 6 pairs including waterproof winter boots, I find the fit perfect. Couple of NB classics some Adidas originals EQT because they’re really comfy, I usually wear them after Taekwondo training as my feet take a battering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.