Trainers

Puma Suede is all you need. Huge range of colours, nice but stand out less than Adidas IMO. If you particularly don't like white soles then you can get them with gum coloured soles.

Reebok classic man city.jpg

Best ones yet. Smart yet casual. At home with jeans or combined with a pants and a jacket. Comfortable too.

You can spend a kings ransom on trainers to keep up with the Jones, or just simply buy for comfort, VFM and style.

I have in my collection a smart pair of Addidas Samba second handers off ebay that were pure mint for £20 billies. I dont wear them that often as they are far too special for just the run of the mill outings.

I also have a pair of Puma that said they were on offer @£39.99 but hurt my feet as they're proper nasty.
I also have a pair of Sketchers Snoop Dog Doggy Airs in addition to this new bad boy pair I just got off Amazon.

These are the comfiest you'll ever get to wear and I have had them an all day and had nothing but compliments from the old folk in our croft. Even the grandkids said, and I quote ..."shit hot them Grandad"

You dont need to pay the earth for stye fashinista and comfort. It's really is all just a game with these retailers who make up the price up as they go along. The only ones I wouldn't buy are Karrimores as they are the devils work and constently fall to bits. I think Why Always Ste bought some once and they proper messed up his achilles heel after his first run.

Without further to do here are my new additions. I nearly fainted when I saw the price point, as they include their new patented Utra Squishy memory foam. Amazon deal with free delivery even if you dont have Prime ...

The price is £27.99 ..yes for both of them!

MVJdoNU.jpg

uYvWKLP.jpg

kW81oU0.jpg

Last edited:
Best trainers iv ever had are the Royal Mail Bandera Panthers they give to staff. Waterproof, comfortable right from the first time I wear them, long long lasting too.

They just do the job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.