Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

Need to sort out the socks and the shorts to be iconic though. Need to stop swapping year after year. With the exception of Bayern all top teams have a pretty much fixed kit.

Barcelona tinker around with theirs quite a lot.

Need to sort out the socks and the shorts to be iconic though. Need to stop swapping year after year. With the exception of Bayern all top teams have a pretty much fixed kit.

Barca are worse than anyone and as you say, Bayern do it as well.

Even United have taken their first step towards doing it this season.

It’s to make them as different as possible so that there’s more reason to buy the next version.

Still hate us wearing blue shorts mind. Don’t mind us changing sock colours though as we have a couple of iconic sets with navy as well as blue w/maroon trim.

I actually don't mind Nike. Not every kit has been perfect, but I've liked the majority of them
I don't either. The only issue I have with Nike is that the third kits are pretty meh. I do hope they stick with white shorts on the home kit and make small changes to the shirt, shorts and socks every season. The past couple away kits have actually been pretty good.

I don't either. The only issue I have with Nike is that the third kits are pretty meh. I do hope they stick with white shorts on the home kit and make small changes to the shirt, shorts and socks every season. The past couple away kits have actually been pretty good.
I really like the away kit this season bar the socks, the third kits haven't been great though yeah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.