Salisbury nerve agent attack. Inside story. BBC 1

You're now complaining that the Russians did successfully murder someone?

Nope still cant see a complaint in my post, nor a mention of the Russians for that matter. I did however cast doubt on your assertion that state sanctioned murder only really happens in the plots in novels and film.

Should it have been the Russians (for arguments sake say they did) that eliminated an asset of ours or whoever, they seem to have done it very proficient manner. I also think the holdall was a macabre touch that must have said more to those in possession of the facts. Again, Plebs like us will never know what happened either way

Nope still cant see a complaint in my post, nor a mention of the Russians for that matter. I did however cast doubt on your assertion that state sanctioned murder only really happens in the plots in novels and film.

Should it have been the Russians (for arguments sake say they did) that eliminated an asset of ours or whoever, they seem to have done it very proficient manner. I also think the holdall was a macabre touch that must have said more to those in possession of the facts. Again, Plebs like us will never know what happened either way

Didn't say that. You misunderstood.

https://www.ft.com/content/5db6499c-b65b-11e8-bbc3-ccd7de085ffe

Mr Putin said that the two men — who the UK said were using aliases — have been identified and that they are not criminals.“We know who they are, we found them,” Mr Putin said. The Russian president said that the men were “civilians” and said that he hopes they “will appear themselves and explain who they are. It will be better for everyone.” “There is nothing special or criminal there,” he added.

---------------------------

Let's see if they come forward

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.