Salisbury nerve agent attack. Inside story. BBC 1

Watch the programme. They had to trawl through 1100 hours of footage. They searched the flights in from Moscow for a week before the attack. They identified them from that then matched that when they discovered them on footage at all the places getting there and back from Salisbury.

However, people who want to believe conspiracies reject everything that contradicts that belief. So, I will bow out and let you carry on.

What conspiracy theory am I pushing ? I believe a russian spy (one of ours) told MI6 that agents were coming over, a surveillance team followed then round saw them approach the house, they presumably didnt realise what they were actually doing with the novochock, and thinking it was a scouting mission, let them fly back home. It was only when the two became ill was the true reason for the visit to the house realised.

What conspiracy theory am I pushing ? I believe a russian spy (one of ours) told MI6 that agents were coming over, a surveillance team followed then round saw them approach the house, they presumably didnt realise what they were actually doing with the novochock, and thinking it was a scouting mission, let them fly back home. It was only when the two became ill was the true reason for the visit to the house realised.

My apologies. Totally picked you up wrong. The worrying thing about that is I was neither drunk or stoned.

Oh, I agree with what you actually said.

I’ll get my coat.

Jock twat......coming on here, talking shite and stuff...........

I have form. I cannot deny the truth, sometimes.

And as an aside, you can fuck off too for pointing my crimes against reason out.

It’s Black Friday. Be nice.

If MI6 were watching for them flying into Heathrow they Could have waved them off back to Moscow.

Now if they were watching Gatwick that’s another story.

If MI6 were watching for them flying into Heathrow they Could have waved them off back to Moscow.

Now if they were watching Gatwick that’s another story.

But if they had intercepted them, turned them around and waved them off as you suggest, Russia would be playing 'Find the Spy' and soon an important british asset would be dead. I assume this was allowed to run to protect where (and who) the information came from. Dont get me wrong, if they knew the bad guys had a nerve agent they would have acted differently. I am saying they knew they were coming but did not know the full details.

But if they had intercepted them, turned them around and waved them off as you suggest, Russia would be playing 'Find the Spy' and soon an important british asset would be dead. I assume this was allowed to run to protect where (and who) the information came from. Dont get me wrong, if they knew the bad guys had a nerve agent they would have acted differently. I am saying they knew they were coming but did not know the full details.
I think you give our people to much credit mate.
It doesn’t take a genius to conclude that Russians would target the facility in Holland testing the samples collected in the UK. Hence their capture.

It's ok, too much time on side characters instead of the heart of the story, so it doesn't quite hit the same chord as say Chernobyl.

It's a bit matter of fact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.