A letter from Sheikh Mansour...

You actually think you wrote the missive himself?
Actually, I think he had a major input into the contents. From all the reports about him, he appears to be a genuine supporter (obviously as well as being the owner) and I for one am extremely grateful for his massive contribution to the club I have supported for over sixty years. I keep pinching myself every day when I think of what we have achieved over the past ten years. This does not mean that I have not enjoyed the journey over many bleak seasons but it’s much better the be near the top of the hill looking down than near the bottom looking up. Incidentally, only yesterday after the match I said to a friend “we only need 27 more points to be safe this season”. Old habits never die!

Don't read too much into not having a Lambo, they are notoriously poor in sandy conditions, the sand fucks up all the filtration.
Whoever wrote this is a genius and certainly understands the club.
Great to read if you are a blue not so much for the rest of Europe though.
Bring on the next ten years.
For those moaning about the match day thread the answer is easy avoid it by going to the matches, we do have a few empty seats at the games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.