Neymar

He's a DIYer, the most despicable form of creature on a football pitch. His lack of work off the ball breeds a lethargy throughout the whole team, particularly that forward line.

I thought the season Barça beat Juve in the CL Neymar had a better season than Messi and CRonaldo.

I think since that season he’s become the most selfish player on the planet, one of the biggest cheats on the planet and watching him play football is like rubbing your scrotum on a cheese grater.

Awful awful player these days!

Would hate him here. When he loses the ball and just stops playing before the goal made me furious. How will you be able to create a good team-spirit with a diva like that in the team?

I thought the season Barça beat Juve in the CL Neymar had a better season than Messi and CRonaldo.

I think since that season he’s become the most selfish player on the planet, one of the biggest cheats on the planet and watching him play football is like rubbing your scrotum on a cheese grater.

Awful awful player these days!
On last nights showing I saw little or no difference between him and mbappe. Both were lazy, undisciplined, selfish and were constantly looking for that YouTube moment. I can't stand neymar but at least neymar didn't attempt to beat a player from just outside PSG's box which led to PSG losing the game. So if your gonna have a thread have it on both as the boy wonder most in this forum are frothing at the mouth to get into this club, was equally completely shit.

On last nights showing I saw little or no difference between him and mbappe. Both were lazy, undisciplined, selfish and were constantly looking for that YouTube moment. I can't stand neymar but at least neymar didn't attempt to beat a player from just outside PSG's box which led to PSG losing the game. So if your gonna have a thread have it on both as the boy wonder most in this forum are frothing at the mouth to get into this club, was equally completely shit.

Is that typical of Mbappe? Only asking because I didn't notice it the times I saw him playing at Monaco and for France.

Totally lazy arse, half hearted approach to that game last night and even mbappe on all accounts didnt track back - on that attitude neither of them would get in Pep's team.

The worst mistake mbappe could have done was stay in the french league - it is on a par with the SPL which means PSG get found out against a team that wants to play

Very very poor showing from those 2 and the show pony nutmeg that didn't work cost them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.