Neymar

He doesn't like being tackled, a massive bag of potatoes on his shoulders, thinks tracking back is beneath him, fck off Neymar you greedy, petulant c..t, he was shite last nite, wouldn't want him anywhere near City.

What has happened to him? 4 years ago, at the World Cup in Brazil he was brilliant. He was also excellent for Barca when they won the Champs League

His quick, tricky and clinical play seems to have gone and been replaced with a slow, self-indulgent mard arse. Basically, PSG are not getting value for money, nowhere near it

I was referring to attitude mate not ability. I've never noticed that lethargy in him before, that's what I was wondering is it typical or not.
I know what you mean, but at times there one in the same. Attitude affects work rate and ability. And for me the countless times I've seen him for Monaco or France workrate hasnt been one of the things that have been evident. The factors that alarmed me yesterday more than any was his discipline and intelligence. Time and time again he seemed more concerned with beating Robertson or scoring above all else. I think the issue is that many mistake pace for ability and intelligence. It was clear last night that once Robertson neutralised his pace, he did not have much else to offer. At this time he doesn't appear to show any flexibility or know how in stretching defences. Last night he constantly played in a straight line. Collect the ball and run forwards.

ezgif-5-4fd2436df5.gif

He seems to be the personification of the modern trend towards individualism in football. He's obsessed with personal glory, personal awards, being the best player in the world, but he makes everyone around him worse because of it.

PSG won't win the CL with him there, and he won't win the Ballon d'Or in Paris.

Absolute madness this bloke talks about winning the Balon D'or or whatever its called yet at no point whatsoever has he ever considered putting a shift in. Cant believe PSG didnt sub him last night he was a disgrace, must be in his contract he gets to pick and chooses when hes on the field.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.