Gender neutral toilet

Male and female has worked for a long time.

The vast majority do fit into those groups and happily so.
There is however a small number who dont. We used to bully and ridicule them so they felt they had to shoehorn themselves into one or the other but didnt really fit.
Thats why male and female worked for a long time.
It still mostly works but surely we can make space for the small minority that are different?

Call me old fashioned, but if you have a dick and balls, you're a bloke. If you're a bloke who likes to wear women's clothes, fair fucks to you, crack on, but you're still a fella.

And if you have a dick and one ball? still a bloke?
dick and no balls? still a bloke?
dick and tits?
person who has transitioned from female to male, therefore has full beard but no cock and balls? which bog then?

Perhaps it's an obvious question, but what would be the implications for a disabled person in that case?

Being the able bodied scum bag I am, I've always used the disabled bogs at work anyway, so its not really changed for me now the toilet is called the gender neutral toilet. You'd just have to presume that the disabled toilet users will now have to be gender neutral going forward otherwise its the car park for them. Real shame its come to this.

dick and tits?
person who has transitioned from female to male, therefore has full beard but no cock and balls? which bog then?

Yes.Yes.Yes. And would be a bit messy stood up at the trough.

On holiday in Spain at the moment and there was a bar yesterday that had one. The door handle was going mental so I tried to be as quick as I could (I had a Vindaloo the night before) I thought jesus there must be a queue.. just one disgruntled women with an entitled as fuck face.

Cant imagine what the real snowflakes will do.

Hope you left a nice "aroma" for the sour faced woman :)

Easy innit?

really?

you wouldnt kick off about someone who looks male using the female toilet?
and how do you challenge them if you suspect they are not that but a bloke on the perv? make them show you?
surely a gender neutral toilet is a better solution?

Haha had this very discussion at work this week.

Our diversity and cohesion team in London put the idea forward for all of our offices.

99% of people didn’t like the idea in Manchester and when I asked who it was for they said other genders, I asked if we have any transgender people and they said no.

We only have 25 people in total in our office.

I pointed out we already have a private disabled toilet everyone in the office uses anyway.
Shouldn't that be Personchester?

dick and tits?

And what of those who identify themselves as a pirate? Where on earth are they supposed to go for a crap? I shall suggest a handy gang plank be installed out of the top floor window...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.