United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
DREAM TEAM .....

images
1889.jpg

Halloween team?

They’ll win today with something to spare. Which is great tbh.

Pogba is due a good game after 5 or 6 shockers. Lukaku due a goal. The media will fawn over the pair of them, conclude that maybe PEG has a point after all, and it’ll buy him another month.

This all day. The shit will hit the fan in January when Jose will demand a transfer fund which Woodward and co might deem is better spent paying off the Miserable One. I’m hoping Jose can get through until June by which time blitzkrieg should be raging through both the Old Trafford dressing room and the stands.

Despite his own star-spangled record as a manager, I beg to differ with Rattus.

Who has the right? Those who control the purse strings and don’t want to piss more down the grid. That’s who.
Could not agree more.
At least they know where the money has gone if they give it to themselves, until current signings prove their expensive worth no more gambling on someone elses opinion.

So who are the rags going to get in realistically at this point of the season?

Plenty of talk about Zidane but would he really be the answer for them?

I honestly think that they go do a lot worse than bringing in Bruce until the end of the season, at least the fans would get on board with him.

My guess is they will go for Poch but Levy will rinse them.

My guess is an interim but no idea who. I just think they’ll take their time to try and get the right person after getting their fingers burned three times.

(Then hopefully another fcuk-up.)

So who are the rags going to get in realistically at this point of the season?

Plenty of talk about Zidane but would he really be the answer for them?

I honestly think that they go do a lot worse than bringing in Bruce until the end of the season, at least the fans would get on board with him.

My guess is they will go for Poch but Levy will rinse them.
Would they? I get the ex-player thing, but they must realise that he isn't a very good manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.