Top towns for Boozers

London Unity is long gone mate. It's flats now. The Horse & Groom, a few yards up Islingword Rd, has re-opened as a community pub. The Setting Sun has just closed. And my mate's brewery and pubco has just taken on The Southover, now The Haus on the Hill. The Greys closed recently as well, but there was a community campaign to save it.

Never heard of the Bottom's Rest tbh.

Further into Hove, would recommend The Better Half.

Where do you live mate?

Shame about the Unity, it was my local for years.

Bottom's Rest used to be the "Conquerer" just off the Western Rd.

I live on Portland Road (Portslade end) . The pubs round here have all been gentrified over the past few years, so I rarely venture into Brighton for a night out. Tend to drink in the Deep sea angler's club on the lagoon these days, great selection of cheap ale, fresh seafood and private beach.

Apart from one or two already mentioned. Tadcaster, Knaresborough, Skipton, Lancaster, Stockport, Faversham, Kelham Island and Central Sheffield, Greenwich Smithfield/Farringdon and Borough Market in London.

Apart from one or two already mentioned. Tadcaster, Knaresborough, Skipton, Lancaster, Stockport, Faversham, Kelham Island and Central Sheffield, Greenwich Smithfield/Farringdon and Borough Market in London.
Stockport have you been there lately, it’s a shithole on the whole

A few mentions of the Edinburgh pubs, but unless you’re in Leith, they are full of toffy nosed cunts.

But I’m biased.

Glasgow has some fantastic boozers.

Grudgingly so does Edinburgh. :)

A few mentions of the Edinburgh pubs, but unless you’re in Leith, they are full of toffy nosed cunts.

But I’m biased.

Glasgow has some fantastic boozers.

Grudgingly so does Edinburgh. :)
Isn’t Glasgow on the outskirts of your Capital? ;)

If you're doing Glasgow I'd recommend starting near where Dumbarton Road crosses Byres Road and then going down Byres Road-proper buzzing boozers...….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.