Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Tyler really is a piece of work. Just 11 minutes into last night's England game and he started slating Sterling. Virtually no criticism of Rashford, who was truly abysmal, and Kane who was not much better. The angle taken on Rashford was he "keeps making great runs" but the midfield can't find him. This is actually true but the sitters he missed after being played in by Walker and Sterling were shocking. The new narrative now is that Sancho is a superstar in the making following one run and cross.

Tyler is a twat i fucking loathe every time I hear his all thing reds voice,even his fake filling up when talking about the Aguero moment makes me want to punch fuck out of him.

Can’t believe Tyler actually screamed Sterling name when he scored his first goal tonight WTF

I'm watching the dipper game again and he says city called for pep to crack the power at old trafford,has he been asleep the last 7 yrs
Nope,he was just blindly following the mantra of his employers. ..
I really do think tyler likes the game of football.not as much as he likes money tho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.