Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

I agree that Arabic commentary is the future. There is one guy on Bein Sports, his voice every time someone scores is unreal. There appears to be no bias, if the football is good it doesn't matter who it is, he gives it the full beans.

EDIT! I too haven't got a clue what they are saying.

Summed up Arabic commentary perfectly. They seem to appreciate good football no matter who is playing which makes it a fun watch

Yep correct..and we were a goal down after 5 minutes Astle header..but we had a great team and great resolve and Mickey Doyle and Glyn Pardoe scored.
And Buzzer went off with a broken leg.A hairline fracture if I remember correctly.Not that he ever shouts about it ... unlike the prick from Wigan.

And Buzzer went off with a broken leg.A hairline fracture if I remember correctly.Not that he ever shouts about it ... unlike the prick from Wigan.

Didnt Buzzer play for 15 minutes with the fractured tibia ? , could you imagine Ashley Young doing the same , he would need a couple of cylinders of oxygen before they got the stretcher to the players tunnel

Didnt Buzzer play for 15 minutes with the fractured tibia ? , could you imagine Ashley Young doing the same , he would need a couple of cylinders of oxygen before they got the stretcher to the players tunnel
Firstly they would have rolled over and over and over ... the full length of Wembley
Thats when men were men back in the old days.
You look at some of the fuckers nowadays who go down like they`ve been shot.
Otamendi is one of the worst fuckers for us .A slight brush with an arm to the face and you`d think he`d been hit with a sledgehammer.Its so embarrassing.

Firstly they would have rolled over and over and over ... the full length of Wembley
Thats when men were men back in the old days.
You look at some of the fuckers nowadays who go down like they`ve been shot.
Otamendi is one of the worst fuckers for us .A slight brush with an arm to the face and you`d think he`d been hit with a sledgehammer.Its so embarrassing.

Unfortunately Oakie it is now accepted behaviour , i remember when teams from europe especially Italy used to dive all over the place in european games at Maine rd to gain an advantage and we used to despise them for it , now we watch it every week , doesnt sit well with me seeing our players play acting but its standard practice throughout football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.