Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
8ZntPF0m_400x400.jpg
When does he get the i've been here 3 yrs and won fuck all trophy?

European royalty? The Dippers? Oh, FFS!

Yeah, that was hyperbole. Having said that, it's crazy to think that he's already gotten them to a Champions League final. You can't win it if you don't get tbetr, and losing to Madrid in a match in wwhich they held their own with the European champions until Salah went off injured is nothing to be ashamed of. I think they're moving in the right direction, as are Chelsea.

Yeah, that was hyperbole. Having said that, it's crazy to think that he's already gotten them to a Champions League final. You can't win it if you don't get tbetr, and losing to Madrid in a match in wwhich they held their own with the European champions until Salah went off injured is nothing to be ashamed of. I think they're moving in the right direction, as are Chelsea.

Champions league was a fluke the amount of favourable decisions the Dippers recieved against ourselves and Roma is astonishing , and exactly why we still boo their anthem , UEFA favour the old G14 clubs and always will , and it is true the Dippers & Chelsea are going places , 2nd , 3rd or 4th place in the Premier league and Chelsea might win a cup.

Champions league was a fluke the amount of favourable decisions the Dippers recieved against ourselves and Roma is astonishing , and exactly why we still boo their anthem , UEFA favour the old G14 clubs and always will , and it is true the Dippers & Chelsea are going places , 2nd , 3rd or 4th place in the Premier league and Chelsea might win a cup.

Very true but it doesn't support his narrative so will be ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.