United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Trafford was bult and paid for by 1st sugar daddy John Henry Davies and given as a gift to the club which didn't put a penny into the construction costs. That's a good one when rags start banging on about City having a free stadium. The trouble is they don't believe it even though it's on the rags' official website.

Post War their 2nd sugar daddy James Gibson lobbied hard among influential political friends to ensure that cost of rebuilding the stadium and removing all the rubble was paid for out of public funds and not a penny by the club.

The cantilever stand (now the GPC stand) was built in time for the 1966 World Cup and was at least partly paid for out of government grants. It was a waste of time for the World Cup games there (all 3 of which I went to) because although both ends behind the goals were packed the new cantilever stand and the main stand were sparsely populated.

And exactly what does the truth matter the the average knownowt rag lemming ?

It's all lies in their eyes because of the shit that is fed to them by the sycophantic media .

Staggering these lot get paid for this. Some of the stuff they continue to peddle is embarrassing...

We’re run by a country, bottomless finances, United self financed, biggest club in the world, we have no youth, ageing squad...

Is there a derby coming up...

http://www.skysports.com/share/11546202

They get paid for this? An ageing team? I can get my head round the thick dick heads spouting the shut they read in the papers, but fuck me, they must watch ever week.

Ederson is one of the youngest keepers in the league. Sané, Sterling, Jesus, Bernardo, Laporte, Mendy & Stones are all 24 or younger.
De Bruyne & Mahrez are 27.

Sergio & Dave’s replacements are already in the squad.

It’s so so lazy.

They get paid for this? An ageing team? I can get my head round the thick dick heads spouting the shut they read in the papers, but fuck me, they must watch ever week.

Ederson is one of the youngest keepers in the league. Sané, Sterling, Jesus, Bernardo, Laporte, Mendy & Stones are all 24 or younger.
De Bruyne & Mahrez are 27.

Sergio & Dave’s replacements are already in the squad.

It’s so so lazy.

Lazy wankers - you forgot to add in that Pep will be moving on any second now... something they are so desperate to happen as they think that will cause our instant demise. Neither happening soon. Would love to see our lads come out pre-match with tee-shirts with their own pics on showing them with white hair.

Staggering these lot get paid for this. Some of the stuff they continue to peddle is embarrassing...

We’re run by a country, bottomless finances, United self financed, biggest club in the world, we have no youth, ageing squad...

Is there a derby coming up...

http://www.skysports.com/share/11546202

Reading this crap just makes me angry. Normally not one to click but was hoping for more from skys top pundits.

“Bottomless money” is so out of date. We’ve run profits for 3 years. We spend what we earn as a fact. Why this is still said across the board is lazy and biased journalism/punditry.
“Got no history” is rubbish, the club has been around for over 100 years and no it hasn’t won as many trophies as united but “history” isn’t measured in success its measured in stories told, traditions and identity and eras of change of which our club has gone through plenty.
“Run by a country”, not sure when our performance was last commented upon by the abu dhabi government/royal family. Must have missed that one. We’re owned by a singular (very wealthy) person, much the same as every other club.
“Phil foden doesnt play and needs to leave” is such a short sighted impatient view and frankly isn’t true. He gets plenty of game time for his level against what we are achieving and it will go up and up. He actually makes an impact in the greatest team to have played in english football for years. I doubt any 18 yo versions of the “great” england players of the past 20+ years would get anywhere near our squad.

Like it or not Peg had this shower battling for him now, complete turnaround.
Sunday wont be easy , theyll up there performance again because it's a derby, if we aint on our metal .... it could be a bad day

You'll need better bait than that mate.

Some United fans really are weird and so obsessed with our crowds....saying tonight that we were playing in an empty stadium....haha!. The fact that the crowd against a nothing opposition was 52,286 doesn't seem to matter to them...I guess it doesn't fit with their agenda.
I take your point.but i would never,ever descibe any champions league team as 'nothing opposition '
Got to be careful here with the bounce of the lip.The Ukraine champions are a proud team,top of their league.show due respect.

I take your point.but i would never,ever descibe any champions league team as 'nothing opposition '
Got to be careful here with the bounce of the lip.The Ukraine champions are a proud team,top of their league.show due respect.

I’d show the Ukrainian champions respect but a team that cost as much as the rags that sits mid table and hasn’t been in the title race for half a decade I show zero respect for.

Anyways what’s the unhealthy obsession with our crowds in the group stages? Barcelona and Madrid don’t get big crowds for the group stages unless it’s a big draw, Spurs played in a half empty Wembley but no one will say anything about that. Perhaps it’s the format of the champions league that doesn’t work where the group stage matches end up being meaningless ones after game 4 unless you have made a mess of the first 3 games. There’s too many mismatches where teams are swotted easily by the big teams.

Then there’s the draws where you end up playing the same teams year after year eg Bayern Munich, Cska Moscow, Shaktah etc. As a fan base we are just like everyone else in Europe, we only give a fuck if it’s the knock out stages and there’s nothing wrong in tha, City didn’t create this shit format of a tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.