Corporate hospitality telesales.

BlueMoonRisin’

Just been rang by the club offering me corporate hospitality. Asked if I was interested, told the guy I wasn't, even at same price as my match ticket. He seemed surprised, then asked me why. I said corporate hospitality is helping to make home game atmosphere more Sterile than it is already..... Perhaps they are charging too much. I didn't ask as I'm not interested.

Anyone else been rang up about it?

Just been rang by the club offering me corporate hospitality. Asked if I was interested, told the guy I wasn't, even at same price as my match ticket. He seemed surprised, then asked me why. I said corporate hospitality is helping to make home game atmosphere more Sterile than it is already..... Perhaps they are charging too much. I didn't ask as I'm not interested.

I was emailed by the very same chap i expect, I told him I wasn't interested, I dare say quite a few Blues on here have had the same email or phone conversation from the Prawn sandwich brigade rep ;-)

I got a call last night from a lad called Mike saying he was from Manchester City and offering me cheap tickets for the Hoffenheim game, I told him him I work shifts and would need to check my rota as I might be on nights and I would buy a ticket online If I needed one, he said it would be best to purchase the ticket on the phone with him as I would be charged a booking fee for buying online, which I have never been before. The number he rang from was 0161 826 2043.

Tell him to ring me the ****, usually get charged a lot more than match day prices.

The prick!

In this day and age...

I get called at least once a week by an Irish guy called Dillon. I recognise his voice now so when he called on Tuesday I cut him dead and said, "No, like the last four calls I am not interested in corporate hospitality." Don't they do their homework? I have a season ticket why would I want to pay again?

Yeah, for the Bournemouth game for just an extra £79 on top of what you have already paid for your season ticket, you get some food (and a car park park space which you wouldn't use and a programme that I wouldn't read). Bargain. Additionally, they sell your seat too. No thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.