Corporate hospitality telesales.

Our corporate is second to none. Love it - also love going in with the hardcore in 115. Our ground has a good mix.

They have come unstuck with the Level of Corporates/Hospitality they think they can achieve at this moment in time.
Whoever advised City to go down this route, especially the Tunnel Club wants sacking.
We are still basically a local Club, we do not have legions of fans coming from all parts of the Country and World like the Rags and Liverpool to some extent.
These Day Trippers will pay whatever to be wined and dined.
They have tried Cruises down the Thames for London away's, and all manner of things to try to expand this side but it plainly isn't working judging by the phone calls
and tickets for sold out away games suddenly becoming available a couple of days before because they have not been taken up by the Corporates.
Don't get me wrong, I am not slagging off anyone who has a box or uses Hospitality, it is a source of revenue for our Club. But we have gone a bit too far and we should
be concentrating on the turnstile fans and building a singing end to improve the atmosphere.

I tend to dissagree, i have bought corporate tables for my clients three times the past few seasons and have been a guest twice more. All the games I went to in the legends twice, the Mancunian twice and the citizen suite were sold out and all were for less attractive games. Bournmouth, Southampton etc. But all were weekend games. I think they only really struggle to sell hospitality out in the midweek games like the standard tickets. The hospitality by the way is excellent.

I tend to dissagree, i have bought corporate tables for my clients three times the past few seasons and have been a guest twice more. All the games I went to in the legends twice, the Mancunian twice and the citizen suite were sold out and all were for less attractive games. Bournmouth, Southampton etc. But all were weekend games. I think they only really struggle to sell hospitality out in the midweek games like the standard tickets. The hospitality by the way is excellent.

I’m in the Legends for the Hoffenheim game, as part of a package where we will be presented our Supporters Club Plaque. On Wednesday, City sent the three trophies to our supporters Club night. I invited a few fans of other Club to the trophy night and they were amazed what the Club does for us.

Hi, I'm thinking of a family outing sometime early next year, especially if we get an FA Cup home game.

I've done Legends twice, but only once since the South Stand was redeveloped. I'm thinking of trying one of the other packages, e.g. Mancunian. What would you advise?

I'm not knocking the lever of service they provide, I've never heard anyone say they didn't enjoy it.
I've done Corporate at City and a few other grounds on work related occasions.
It's just a personal thing with me, I prefer a pint and a chat with the lads (not in the ground).
I also totally agree that we need Corporate Supporters but the Tunnel Club was the last straw for me.
I have mates who have been going since they were born who were turfed out of their seats which I think is disgraceful.
It was supposed to be a sell out membership which failed miserably and now it's available on a match to match basis and from what
I have heard a opposing fans use it which would piss me right off if I were in there.

The tunnel club although top premium price doesn't need many to sell out.

In the corporate world experience and exclusivity are key words. City have

an experience in the tunnel club that can attract even non football clients.

What's more difficult for them to sell out are the numerous other premium

packages that can also be experienced at many other stadia both in NW &

in London

Hi, I'm thinking of a family outing sometime early next year, especially if we get an FA Cup home game.

I've done Legends twice, but only once since the South Stand was redeveloped. I'm thinking of trying one of the other packages, e.g. Mancunian. What would you advise?

Legends is great but the Mancunian is a really special experience. For a start you enter via the main entrance which is special. You can walk in next to City greats, Summerbee, Book etc. The whole experience is fantastic. Food excellent. Table service very good. Drinks are on top. You get seats on half way line. Citizens is also good. Similar experience but on the east stand at Half way sand it's a carvery. Food also excellent. All that said I couldn't do corporate hospitality more than once or twice because I miss sitting next to my kids and the friends we now know in the north stand.

Legends is great but the Mancunian is a really special experience. For a start you enter via the main entrance which is special. You can walk in next to City greats, Summerbee, Book etc. The whole experience is fantastic. Food excellent. Table service very good. Drinks are on top. You get seats on half way line. Citizens is also good. Similar experience but on the east stand at Half way sand it's a carvery. Food also excellent. All that said I couldn't do corporate hospitality more than once or twice because I miss sitting next to my kids and the friends we now know in the north stand.
Sounds fucking shit to be honest. Give me the old Kippax any time any day over this souped up tripe.

Modern football is rubbish! Bring back real football culture!

You reap what you sow...
However, cold comfort it will be to those loyal match going fans who have been turfed out of their seats after many years to make way for the (now empty) corporate hospitality seats.

Anyone with a basic understanding of our club and fan base could have told them that apart from games against the top 6 clubs and the knock out phase of the CL they would seriously struggle to sell them.

The club have got this one badly wrong.
They have come unstuck with the Level of Corporates/Hospitality they think they can achieve at this moment in time.
Whoever advised City to go down this route, especially the Tunnel Club wants sacking.
We are still basically a local Club, we do not have legions of fans coming from all parts of the Country and World like the Rags and Liverpool to some extent.
These Day Trippers will pay whatever to be wined and dined.
They have tried Cruises down the Thames for London away's, and all manner of things to try to expand this side but it plainly isn't working judging by the phone calls
and tickets for sold out away games suddenly becoming available a couple of days before because they have not been taken up by the Corporates.
Don't get me wrong, I am not slagging off anyone who has a box or uses Hospitality, it is a source of revenue for our Club. But we have gone a bit too far and we should
be concentrating on the turnstile fans and building a singing end to improve the atmosphere.
Spot on!

Cheers, Hopefully we'll get a home game in the FA Cup 3rd round draw and get in to Mancunians. I deliberately stayed off the cup scheme for that competition this year in the hope of a chance of a family outing...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.