Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my opinion based on I believe the dippers will burn out soon

You think that the rags will finish above Liverpool?!

Wow!

It’s going to need much more than a burnout for that to happen! You’re predicting the rags will turn on the gas. You should get over to Redcafe and tell them that and lift the mood over there a bit.

You think that the rags will finish above Liverpool?!

Wow!

It’s going to need much more than a burnout for that to happen! You’re predicting the rags will turn on the gas. You should get over to Redcafe and tell them that and lift the mood over there a bit.
+1

The Rags are not a top-4 side. Probably won't even qualify for the Europa League.

The Scouse are a legit 2nd-place side in the P/L - but lack of depth should see them finish behind us in the P/L. Dropping out of the C/L before the knockout stages and/or some sort of great Winter transfer window will improve their chances somewhat.

Kept hearing about that Allison save so decided to check it out thinking it was of the ilk of Gordon Banks and it was straight at him!

Typical scousers, everything they do is worldie
I know! If you watch the replay from behind the goal it shows the shot was down the middle as you can get. It was a horrible shit finish not a world class save.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.