Gabriel Jesus 2018-19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he will get a goal soon because he needs one. Should have scored from 5 yards out.

All round play fine but not much of a threat. I’ll be glad when Sergio is back.

Hopefully he will get a goal soon because he needs one. Should have scored from 5 yards out.

All round play fine but not much of a threat. I’ll be glad when Sergio is back.

Just about summarized it. His all around play is well, very unselfish w/ his runs to open space for his teammates but desperately needs a goal.

He was superb tonight,yes he needs a goal but that shouldn't detract from the rest of his game.He defended from the front and gave their bruisers a torrid time.
He has the making of a wonderful player when he fully matures.

I thought that Gab showed an improvement tonight over his recent games.

Hope that he will start against the blue dippers and play his way back to form.

Gabriel to Esporte Interativo

What are your thoughts on your performance today ?
Sometimes the goals hide the performances that you had , sometimes you score and have a great match and sometimes you score and have a bad match , and today i didn't scored but i played well maybe my best performance this season.

Why do you think today was your best performance this season ?
Well sometimes you stay stucked in the past with what happened , and i am very demanding with myself , i know that this season i'm really far from my performances from last season , offcourse this year is not beening easy for me , however i'm happy again my family arrived and they are helping me alot and with that i can only think on my football .

How does it feel to start so well for Man City and then live this moment ?
It's the life of a football player and as the life of every one you have good moments and bad moments , you must keep your mind strong unfortunately i didn't manage to do it , but now it's time to regain my confidence and the things will get better .

We know that strikers are judged by goals and how the criticism affect you ?
As i say i'm very demanding with myself and sometimes that can help me and also make things even more difficult i'm still 21 i'm very young what i need to do is relax and enjoy my football , the critics will always exist there are persons who criticize Messi , Ronaldo , Neymar and everyone , that's will always gonna happen you just need to really care about the criticism who will help you .

Was incredible last night. Showed huge commitment and has so much passion for when others score. Over tine he might develop that ruthless streak that top strikers need but for now it isn't important so long as the team win. Had chances to score but the goal will come and hopefully then the floodgates open for him. Put himself about well, good awareness of others in space and the way he celebrated Sane's two goals show he is completely focussed on team success above his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.