What would you say constitutes a hard core fan?

Still pissed off from Palace mate, However i get what you mean we were serial losers and learning to cope with defeat in those days we got down to an artform

I couldn’t be bothered to leave the pub for a home game v Chelsea. It was televised and we lost 1-0. A few joined in.

There was 0-0 v Charlton where we didn’t return to our seats for the second half. We just watched with beer on the concourse. Dark, dark days.

Palace were 20/1 to win. At the end of the day, if you score three away then you deserve to win the match. I didn’t like the look of Pep’s team from the outset.

There is no definitive answer really to this pointless question.
If you're a single parent working two jobs and can only scrape together time and cash to go twice a year you are every bit as hard core as the twenty something who goes to 30 plus games a season but has spare cash and no other commitments .
Everyone's circumstances are different.

Merry Christmas

I wouldn’t mind another Champions League away one day. Sevilla was a mixed experience as I was in the bar they attacked and it also rained lots. Aside from that, I met some great Blues who really knew their stuff. A guy from Failsworth treated us to tapas. I’d love to meet him again. Very generous.

I quite often deliberately leave my scarf and gloves at home - even when I know it will be very cold.

Sometimes - I will leave my flask of hot soup, as I can be a petulant bastard, at times.

Merry Christmas

In my book, it's not just about how many games you go, or how many exotic European trips you manage or even how many thousands of points you have. It's what's in your heart that matters. I know blues who can only get to handful of games all year because or work/financial restraints etc, but are rabid City supporters who bleed when we lose. I've no doubt if you go to every game that you are a very good and loyal blue, but I don't think it makes you love the club more than those that don't. CTID.

As a young lad stood in the Scoreboard End when Denis backheeled them down and lived to tell the tale, so yeah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.