Southampton (A) Post Match Thread

Who then?
Who then what ?

Who had a go at Sergio - you have to read the posts, some of them were over the top.

Who was motm ? I’m not sure who to choose. I thought Fernandinho, Sterling, Bernie, Laporte, Danilo were all excellent. Sergio did work really hard and had a good game. I thought Eddie was briiliant. His composure and distribution are unbelievable at times and he made one big save.

Much is made of our atmosphere etc but i will say this. Anfield yesterday was as one screaming for any and every decision and they intimidate the opposition and more importantly officials.

Games like Thursday we need to do the exact same thing.
We need to do the same as the scousers? I like to think we are better than that coach wrecking, booing every opposition touch after they showed great respect to hillsborough anniversary minute silence, self entitled, self deluded, disrespecting , obnoxious shower of a fan base, but then that is me...:)

3 points, but another careless goal given away.
When is Pep going to realise that Zinchenko & Delph aren't left backs.
We should have pushed on and got more goals second half, as we may need the goal difference later. Sterling & Mahrez never looked like scoring, their finishing is awful.

its a great win after the bad run and you could see it in the players when southampton scored NOT TODAY and we turned up and shown fight

signs of city finding our feet again and the ball was moving better and the players wanting the ball and nobody was hiding from the fight, big shout to the city fans they never stopped singing and the players clap every time the ball went for the corner and when coming off, we are still the best fans in the world and the liverpool were coming for you and we fight to the end was so good to hear

Is Mahrez hiding or something, I thought he wasnt that much in the game, he's as underwhelming as Sane was in his first year. He at least needs to work harder and get stuck in more if he is not firing on all cylinders.

sterlingmahrez1.png

Not having a go at the guy, I actually think he will be an integral part of this teams success, but ffs Mahrez work harder!
10spJLL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.