Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me that thinks there’s something wrong with you if you sign up on a forum to gloat when you’re team is on top?
No issue with all the non-City posters who are always here, just seems a bit pathetic to join up when you’re clear at the top and then slope off when you’re team slip up.
Nothing out of the ordinary to me for fans of certain clubs (I realise that is a very sweeping statement)...........

Liverpool Echo reporting lots of tickets left for the home fans and they can buy 4 at a time,Wankers.
Which is absolutely bullshit of the highest order, I struggle to get 2 next to each other for a game like Fulham 3 weeks advance.
Maybe the echo should report whether it's feasible to buy a seat at anfield where you aren't sat next to a Scandinavian, dubliner, generic football tourist, or someone who is related to somebody that should have been convicted of a murder inside a football ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.