Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about the bus attack isn’t the fact it happened. It isn’t about no one being held accountable. It isn't even that there was explicit approval and even encouragement from the club and the police (yes yes the club would say they only encouraged a ‘welcome party’). The police virtually organised it FFS.

It’s that no other club would have been able to get away with all of those things.

The thing about the bus attack isn’t the fact it happened. It isn’t about no one being held accountable. It isn't even that there was explicit approval and even encouragement from the club and the police (yes yes the club would say they only encouraged a ‘welcome party’). The police virtually organised it FFS.

It’s that no other club would have been able to get away with all of those things.

The fucking Merseyside police and its officials are the bent bastards who should have traced and punished the feral twats , but in complete abdication of their responsibilities they have done absolutely fuck all. Hence the twats responsible get away without the punishment they deserve.

I’d recommend anyone who hasn’t seen this to watch it on YouTube. It’s very hard to argue against bent refereeing when you watch it.

Yep, even though it was so long ago and not against my team, I feel sick watching that performance.
And now he’s general manager at Pigmol. Spineless little cheat.

Is it just me that thinks there’s something wrong with you if you sign up on a forum to gloat when you’re team is on top?
No issue with all the non-City posters who are always here, just seems a bit pathetic to join up when you’re clear at the top and then slope off when your team slip up.

Last edited:
The fucking Merseyside police and its officials are the bent bastards who should have traced and punished the feral twats , but in complete abdication of their responsibilities they have done absolutely fuck all. Hence the twats responsible get away without the punishment they deserve.

Ironic that after the way the Dippers pushed (rightly) for justice for the 96.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.