Taylor for the Liverpool game

Must admit, my first instinct at the game was that it was a red card. Having seen it back, it was a good challenge, albeit an extremely risky one. If refs really were fucking us over though, then it would’ve been easy for Taylor to give him a red. It’s telling that he didn’t.

Must admit, my first instinct at the game was that it was a red card. Having seen it back, it was a good challenge, albeit an extremely risky one. If refs really were fucking us over though, then it would’ve been easy for Taylor to give him a red. It’s telling that he didn’t.
He’s a rag so hates the scousers no chance he was sending kompany off ;-)

Agreed - Both Neville and Carrager thought it wasn't a straight red which speaks volumes. Interesting there was not one mention of Lovern's bad tackle but hey ho what a win.

Can't fault him again tonight. Two big games and he's ref fed them both very well. Sickening to say but credit where it's due.

Agreed. Most of you lot are ridiculously biased. Sterling’s penalty claims were him falling over as usual

Agreed - Both Neville and Carrager thought it wasn't a straight red which speaks volumes. Interesting there was not one mention of Lovern's bad tackle but hey ho what a win.

Yes, not seen that one back yet but it looked equally reckless at the time.

Klopp thinks so too.

Not seen it back yet. I thought at the time he won the ball but with maybe excessive force. Salah milked it.

It was a tackle that they don’t like in football anymore hence the debate. Could have been a red but thankfully wasn’t.

Stones pass to him was suicidal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.