Taylor for the Liverpool game

Fuzzy80

Been announced we have Alty Anthony reffing potentially our biggest game of the season.

I for one have reservations about him and I know I’m not alone.

The common theory is that he supports United and as such does not like City. However, most United fans would prefer City to win the league over Liverpool.

So going by the common theory would Taylor be favouring City??

good appointment - if he's anything like my Rag mates he'd sooner us win the league than the dippers

Been announced we have Alty Anthony reffing potentially our biggest game of the season.

I for one have reservations about him and I know I’m not alone.

The common theory is that he supports United and as such does not like City. However, most United fans would prefer City to win the league over Liverpool.

So going by the common theory would Taylor be favouring City??
Ten years ago i might have agreed with you (although it would have been closer to 50:50 than a 100% landslide). Now i don't know a single Rag who wants us to win the title over Liverpool. A couple of my mates watched the Prem game we played at Anfield last season in a pub in Chorlton and all the Rags in there were cheering Liverpool's goals, to a man.

You only have to listen to United fans at any game. They've got more songs about City than we have ourselves! Don't ever really hear them singing about Liverpool unless they play them.

On Taylor though, apart from one horrendous game he had when we played Chelsea, he's always ref'd our games well.

Ten years ago i might have agreed with you (although it would have been closer to 50:50 than a 100% landslide). Now i don't know a single Rag who wants us to win the title over Liverpool. A couple of my mates watched the Prem game we played at Anfield last season in a pub in Chorlton and all the Rags in there were cheering Liverpool's goals, to a man.

You only have to listen to United fans at any game. They've got more songs about City than we have ourselves! Don't ever really hear them singing about Liverpool unless they play them.

On Taylor though, apart from one horrendous game he had when we played Chelsea, he's always ref'd our games well.
Possibly a generation thing. The older united fans I know don’t want to see Liverpool win one single league title. They’d rather us do it if either of us. The young ones I can imagine don’t really get the Liverpool and united rivalry, so wouldn’t want us to win it.

Every rag I know wants us to win the league.

Wigan waves.

Yes Alty Ant was fantastic in the Wigan game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.