Taylor for the Liverpool game

So let’s get this right...

A “good challenge” by Kompany in your words as well as Carragher and Neville’s - A foul is incorrectly given and Kompany is subsequently incorrectly booked, meaning he’s playing in the biggest game of the season with a yellow when we all know his legs are finished for 70 minutes.

And you state this as proof referees aren’t against us?

A good challenge with the benefit of a slow motion replay from different angles. In real time, at the game, I thought it might be a red. I think if refs really were as bent as some suggest then I believe he would’ve given a red. Anyway, I’m (trying to) enjoy watching the game back with a glass of wine so can’t be arsed arguing with conspiracy theorists after such an important win. I’ll leave you to it.

What rule is this? This should be funny.

Studs up, both feet off the ground, not in control? Could have easily walked for that and was relieved it was only a yellow. We would have never appealed that.

Definite penalty on Raheem.

Must be the rule that says if you scare an opposition player with your determination to win the ball but don't make any actual contact with him its a red card.
I find it bizarre this is even a discussion when AGAIN, Sterling is manhandled in the area and no penalty given.
Seems quite a few view it this way

Spend far too much listening to fans of other clubs and agreeing with them

Studs up, both feet off the ground, not in control? Could have easily walked for that and was relieved it was only a yellow. We would have never appealed that.

Definite penalty on Raheem.

I think you need to watch the replay, even our none agenda/none conspiracy theorist people and even the spitter Carragher have said it was a good tackle. You’re just making shit up to boost your post count.

Has Taylor seen the light? He has been in charge of two 'key' games and we won BOTH - and finished those games with ELEVEN players on the pitch at the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.