Newcastle (a) post match thread

It just seemed the whole team was off tonight. Usually there are a few off and most can drag us through. But tonight everyone was off.

I have nothing to back it up, but wouldn't surprise me in the least if it turns out there has been a flu/bug going through the place. Yes every team plays badly, but we were so very far off our best it wasn't funny. A lack of energy, lack of drive, so many poorly placed passes etc.

You nailed it... Aguero had a virus a week or so ago.

Kuns fault. Get rid. ;-)

The sheer amount of games we’ve played and are due to play caught up with us tonight, not physically but mentally.

After we scored so early it seemed like a few of our players started to conserve energy before the game was won. That’s not a criticism, merely an observation. The players aren’t robots and need a rest. Our style is so physically intense but also relies very heavily on intelligence of movement, choice of pass, positioning and making very quick decisions that it’s bound to eventually catch up with some players.

Bad day at the office but fuck it, forget it, move on and keep fighting till the end.
Pep could of played Foden & Sandler and give Dave & Fern a rest, we have a 25 man squad he needs to use it.

What? Just give it up? Just like that? Oh well, it's back to 7 points, league's over?

Jesus, some of the attitudes on here is amazing. Quite what you lot would have done when we were actually shite boggles my mind.

What I am saying is that the players gave up so why can't he have the same view as a supporter? Also when we were crap we were crap and all used to it so it didn't hurt as much in my opinion. As you know yourself times have changed & we are now used to winning that's obviously why we now get much more upset about losing. I myself can never ever accept losing to a crap team & potentially dropping 7 points behind our rivals because "we used to be shit" it's nonsense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.