General Videogame Thread

Hoping to get on the Division 2 beta as I played the first one as my main game for the best part of 2 years. Good and bad. However I really don't like the look of some of the gameplay changes, and I think the pvp is going to be complete toss. (The first was already a bit of an acquired taste, but it had some fun mechanics and was great in good teams especially in the DZ). Recently got into Destiny 2 there's enough stuff to keep me occupied for months, especially pvp.

i looking foward to trying apex legends, looks great and much needed competition in the games market.

Give this a go last night and it's very good. Controls are excellent on it, and you can still play very tactically even if you don't have a headset.

Still undecided whether to get Anthem. Worried that it'll end up the Sam's as Destiny in terms of minimal amount of content and no end game stuff.

Hoping to get on the Division 2 beta as I played the first one as my main game for the best part of 2 years. Good and bad. However I really don't like the look of some of the gameplay changes, and I think the pvp is going to be complete toss. (The first was already a bit of an acquired taste, but it had some fun mechanics and was great in good teams especially in the DZ). Recently got into Destiny 2 there's enough stuff to keep me occupied for months, especially pvp.

After giving it around 5 hours yesterday I can confirm that it is...

The Division.

Still the same old wander around grid streets bumping into bosses at crossroads with boxes of stuff to loot fast travelling back to the main base to unlock various sections, BBQ area!, whilst trying to hurdle inanimate objects placed in your way to stop you going places. You can blow locks off doors now, oooh, but it's still very much Division 2.0.

After giving it around 5 hours yesterday I can confirm that it is...

The Division.

Still the same old wander around grid streets bumping into bosses at crossroads with boxes of stuff to loot fast travelling back to the main base to unlock various sections, BBQ area!, whilst trying to hurdle inanimate objects placed in your way to stop you going places. You can blow locks off doors now, oooh, but it's still very much Division 2.0.
Yeah I've played the beta for a few hours earlier and it's still the division. That not a bad thing as the shooting is solid and it's good when your playing with friends but there really isn't anything new.

The Dark Zone and End game has been significantly improved according to people who have played it but I really can't be arsed doing that grind.

Same with Anthem. The core game is good but Bioware have been very quiet about how much content is in it. At least with that I get 10 hours free as I have EA Access so I can make my mind up. I was going to buy one or the other but now I think I'm going to wait a couple of months now.

Stellaris console edition is out in a couple of weeks so that'll keep me occupied for a while

i looking foward to trying apex legends, looks great and much needed competition in the games market.

It's really fun but the matchmaking seriously needs balancing. You are getting matched up against people with 500+ kills who just stomp you into the ground.

Well bought red dead 2 now its come down to £40 playes for 2 hours not bad to many cut scenes for my liking though but very early in the game.

Same with Anthem. The core game is good but Bioware have been very quiet about how much content is in it. At least with that I get 10 hours free as I have EA Access so I can make my mind up. I was going to buy one or the other but now I think I'm going to wait.

Is there any info as to how long it takes to reach top level on Anthem? Like I say I love games where there's a grind, but I'm just worried it'll take only a few days to max level before the end game just being the same regurgitated missions (same as Destiny)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.