General Videogame Thread

3.5" PS4 Data Bank Game For Playstation 4 Extra 2TB Storage Capacity Hard Drive -

£13 with free delivery on ebay

Sadly that's not quite what I'm after, it's a case & I'd need to buy the disc separately - I don't fancy the hassle of that. Like I said, is there a portable H.Disc that can expand storage on both PS4 and Xbox 1?

Sadly that's not quite what I'm after, it's a case & I'd need to buy the disc separately - I don't fancy the hassle of that. Like I said, is there a portable H.Disc that can expand storage on both PS4 and Xbox 1?
Well, it sounds like you get the gist of what you need already.

WD My Passport 4TB Portable Hard Drive

That was the top recommended for Xbox One for best of space/price ratio(with good performance presumably), you might be able to find it cheaper but that's the best deal I could find at a quick glance £82.99(edit: currently £86.24 on prime, £89.06 without) . Towards the end of last year it was down to as low as £65.99, you have to be patient for deals like that though.

Hope I'm not stating the obvious here too much:

You can of course go cheaper, maybe 2-3TB instead and a cheaper brand, if you're really looking to save. Your search should be "External HDD" and include USB 3.0.

Last edited:
Having some issues with my Xbox one x. I'm currently playing ghost recon wildlands and every now and again it keeps telling me it has failed to save progress and that I have to go to the settings and clear the storage and re sync afterwards. It's happened 3 times in about 1 hour this morning. It's really pissing me off now. This can't be normal surely?

I bought it in September and it's already been back to Microsoft in Germany once because it froze and wouldn't factory reset.

Anyone got any ideas?

Try playing another game or 2 and see if they save progress. If so won't be a console problem. Delete and re install the game again.

Well, it sounds like you get the gist of what you need already.

WD My Passport 4TB Portable Hard Drive

That was the top recommended for Xbox One for best of space/price ratio(with good performance presumably), you might be able to find it cheaper but that's the best deal I could find at a quick glance £82.99(edit: currently £86.24 on prime, £89.06 without) . Towards the end of last year it was down to as low as £65.99, you have to be patient for deals like that though.

Hope I'm not stating the obvious here too much:

You can of course go cheaper, maybe 2-3TB instead and a cheaper brand, if you're really looking to save. Your search should be "External HDD" and include USB 3.0.

Thanks, good advice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.