A small dilemma - help needed

My bird told me tonight by text message that she’s staying at her Sister’s all weekend for some girly weekend for her Cousin’s birthday.

If I did that to her she’d see her fucking arse and be funny with me for a few days.

Me, I’m looking forward to chilling out all weekend and watching the FA Cup and the rugby league World Club Challenge on Sunday night.

Solitude is bliss!

Brilliant. But whatever you do don't let her think you're ok with it. Pull your face, throw a strop. When she gets back you might get a nosh for your troubles, or at least make your butties for work on Monday.

Just told her! (The first part)

Not as bad as I thought. Said I have been working hard and don’t forget I am at City Saturday- she said they seem to be playing a lot if they win does that mean Liverpool don’t win the league (she has no idea) but then the magic words of “no probs I will meet my mate for lunch and go to the gym”

Not sure she is aware yet City are away in South Wales in the fa cup. One step at a time.

Just told her! (The first part)

Not as bad as I thought. Said I have been working hard and don’t forget I am at City Saturday- she said they seem to be playing a lot if they win does that mean Liverpool don’t win the league (she has no idea) but then the magic words of “no probs I will meet my mate for lunch and go to the gym”

Not sure she is aware yet City are away in South Wales in the fa cup. One step at a time.

When you tell her about Spain have a pre-prepared back up plan,I.e booked a long weekend away with her somewhere to make up for it.
Obviously a weekend when City are either playing away or maybe a Monday night game.

So here goes. Any sensible advise much appreciated.

So I am off to Newport this Saturday. Problem is the mrs doesn’t know yet.

Was planning to inform her tonight but the reaction to my late arrival home and chocolates instead of flowers meant it was probably not the time.

Don’t worry it gets worse. I am on the piss in Cardiff on Saturday night and back Sunday.

Having just successfully pulled the situation around tonight with a trip to Sainsbury’s and a decent bunch of flowers I also need to navigate the fact we have a holiday booked (Spain) with her family next Wednesday for an anniversary and I can’t go as I have a hand over of a building at work. Also the small matter of being at Wembley on the Sunday which I am taking my kids to and we don’t get back from the holiday I am not going on until the Monday.

She has just said I can’t wait for the two weekends and some quality time together.

Neither can I but for other reasons such as a new ground and a cup final?

How do I get out of this small dilemma while keeping her happy. Missing either match is not happening.

Ps she has a temper like that blonde women road rage killer from about twenty years back.

Advise please?
I willbtake her to spain WW. Tell her i have a large pair of cajones. Unlike her other half.;)

So here goes. Any sensible advise much appreciated.

So I am off to Newport this Saturday. Problem is the mrs doesn’t know yet.

Was planning to inform her tonight but the reaction to my late arrival home and chocolates instead of flowers meant it was probably not the time.

Don’t worry it gets worse. I am on the piss in Cardiff on Saturday night and back Sunday.

Having just successfully pulled the situation around tonight with a trip to Sainsbury’s and a decent bunch of flowers I also need to navigate the fact we have a holiday booked (Spain) with her family next Wednesday for an anniversary and I can’t go as I have a hand over of a building at work. Also the small matter of being at Wembley on the Sunday which I am taking my kids to and we don’t get back from the holiday I am not going on until the Monday.

She has just said I can’t wait for the two weekends and some quality time together.

Neither can I but for other reasons such as a new ground and a cup final?

How do I get out of this small dilemma while keeping her happy. Missing either match is not happening.

Ps she has a temper like that blonde women road rage killer from about twenty years back.

Advise please?

Yer've made yer fuckin' bed so. . . . . . . . . . Funny, can't remember what comes next?

This reminds me of a situation a mate of mine got himself into. Went to his cricket club for a saturday lunchtime drink. Had a few. Coach was leaving for club's annual tour of E.Anglia. Yep, he boarded the coach and got back on the monday night. Told his wife he had been kidnapped. No longer married, surprise surprise. Hope this helps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.