Talksport

After yesterdays unexpected result I made the mistake of switching this shite station on. Needn't have bothered - so far just the worlds dullest gurner going on about how wonderful Trent Alexander Arnold is.

What is noticeable is that Kelly Cates, Graeme souness, Jamie Carragher, Jamie redknapp, Phil Thompson, john Barnes, ian rush and Danny Murphy have all got faces like slapped arses and have lost a bit of the cocky swagger they had over the last couple of months.

So in reality, worth every penny, I mean listening to!
;-)

Lots of phlegm from the callers this morning... "we'll win it because of VvD" they are saying
I'm bored shitless of Carragher and the rest of them saying Virgil should be player of the year .
I seem to remember the same thing being said in August, September, October, November, December, January and February about him.
Fucking boring.

In a moment of weakness, I turned this shite on. Bob Mills sounds like he's been on the sauce with Brazil, and Arsehole Murphy has just said "it would be better for football, if Liverpool won the league", then trotted out all the old clichés.

Turds

I'm bored shitless of Carragher and the rest of them saying Virgil should be player of the year .
I seem to remember the same thing being said in August, September, October, November, December, January and February about him.
Fucking boring.

Nope, you are wrong about August.
Keita was named player of the year after his 2nd game

Fucking boring.
Come on, it's meant nothing since Scott 'The Crab' Parker won it in 2010/11.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.