Car damage (advice)

I'm in a rented house with a drive at the side of the house. This morning I came out to fine some of the cement that goes along the ridge of the roof had blown loose and fallen onto the bonnet of the car in the middle of the night. I've contacted the landlord about the problem and he's sending someone to fix. Do people think I'll have the right to claim the cost of the repairs to the bonnet?

Thanks in advance
You notify your car insurers of damage to the car, caused by falling roof debris.
Your landlord also notify his insurers of storm damage to the roof, and falling debris damaging your car.
Storm Gareth will be recorded and they will have multiple similar claims.
Your insurers may or may not seek recompense from his but you both should get sorted out by insurer's

Try daubing 'cock piss partridge' on the side of your car and no one will notice the bonnet.

You notify your car insurers of damage to the car, caused by falling roof debris.
Your landlord also notify his insurers of storm damage to the roof, and falling debris damaging your car.
Storm Gareth will be recorded and they will have multiple similar claims.
Your insurers may or may not seek recompense from his but you both should get sorted out by insurer's
Yes, this ^

Just ask him if he'll pay for it if its not a huge amount of damage, mobile repairs can be done to smaller issues pretty quickly and to a perfect standard. Going through insurance will just end up putting your own premium up, they dont give a fuck if you were at fault or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.