Car damage (advice)

Sleeping_Easy

I'm in a rented house with a drive at the side of the house. This morning I came out to fine some of the cement that goes along the ridge of the roof had blown loose and fallen onto the bonnet of the car in the middle of the night. I've contacted the landlord about the problem and he's sending someone to fix. Do people think I'll have the right to claim the cost of the repairs to the bonnet?

Thanks in advance

If he's a landlord I would think you/your car would be covered by his insurance, but I'm no expert

I'm in a rented house with a drive at the side of the house. This morning I came out to fine some of the cement that goes along the ridge of the roof had blown loose and fallen onto the bonnet of the car in the middle of the night. I've contacted the landlord about the problem and he's sending someone to fix. Do people think I'll have the right to claim the cost of the repairs to the bonnet?

Thanks in advance
Yes, should be no problems. Unless he’s an unscrupulous (Scouse) monster of a landlord, then you’ll find it’s not his fault la.

Thanks in advance
Just drive the car into a field, torch it, report it stolen and claim off the insurance.

Last edited:
You took your time, 4 posts in, you're loosing your touch.
grammar-somewhat-questionable.jpg

Points 11 & 12, FFS!

"Losing", not "loosing".

"Nurse; my betablockers. QUICKLY!!!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.