FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Spoke to Ticket Office today who didn't know what was going on. Said Spurs sales were priority and semi may be end of week. With 2 & half weeks to go need a bit of fresh thinking. I'd give day 1 Cup scheme plus 4. Next day every one else plus 4. Get them moved!

Brighton had their ticket info out yesterday morning and have them on sale in the morning.

You could select your seats for the Carabao Cup. The pricing is usually determined by a combination of whether you're behind the goals or nearer the half way line, and whether you're in the top tiers or nearer ground level.

I

Yeah. Broadly, won't be it be:
£80 - lower tier, sides
£65 - lower tier, ends
£45 - upper tier lower rows
£30 - upper tier back rows

Lower tier at the end for the league cup final were £72 by comparison.

Unfortunately I`m away in Peterborough that weekend,so hopefully a win and then scrap for a Cup Final Ticket.Highly unlikely with the mediocre amount of tickets we receive from those twats at the FA.
I genuinely feel sorry for those fans who probably will miss out on the points system,after travelling here,there and everywhere,watching the Blues.

Ticket allocation for each FA Cup finalist last season was increase to 28,300. Whilst still less than a third of the stadium for each team, isn't really too far off what we get for a League Cup final and only 4,000 or so less tickets than the semi-final allocation

4th Wembley visit of the season with a possible 2 more to go given Spurs' ground saga.

10 games from 30th March to 30th April on the cards, 8 will need forking out on top of your season ticket, then Brighton away, and possibly 2 more finals.

Miss one and you are a "glory hunter", where as the majority of city fans will miss the majority of these games.
For everyone thinking about which games to choose

Sacrifice other games, because enough City fans will take your place in those games.

Adults:

CAT 1 - £80
CAT 2 - £65
CAT 3 - £45
CAT 4 - £30

Taking the wife to this one. It will be her first match away from the Etihad. We are season ticket holders, and have been for 4 years.

Does anyone know where you get to sit in Wembley for each of these price categories? Do you get to choose your exact seat or are you allocated something from within the category? Thanks
Time to put this out again...

https://3ddigitalvenue.com/clients/sports/wembley

The club will show you the areas & costs on the OS, use this in conjunction with my link and see exactly where you'll be & your view.

The Tickets were going to go on sale on Thursday but there has probably been a knock on delay from the time it has taken to announce the time / date of the fixture.
Brighton managed it quite well, maybe they can give us a few tips. It's poor to say the least.

Given that we have had plenty of visits recently to Wembley we must have know roughly what allocation expect prior to the weekend and could therefore start to plan criteria in the event we won so that this information can be available pretty quickly. Brighton has managed to sort it out already - I know they have fewer season ticket holders etc - but the point remains that they have managed it and tickets go on sale tomorrow and will be posted out from March 28. I am aware that we are also handling ticket sales for Spurs and other games but aren't we equipped to handle this. TBH it's pretty piss poor that no info is available at this stage for people to plan. Watford have also released their ticket info.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.