FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

There was a group of them going back to the tube doing that Albion chant and a few City gave it Championees back. One of them about thirty year old started singing Liverpoool. I growled at him and he literally hid behind his mate :)

Seemed generally alright did the majority of Albion fans who we came across on the way to Wembley. They do drink some poncey drinks though.
Had to wait to get served for ages in a pub up a side street near Marylebone as they were all ordering fancy gins and cocktails. All we wanted was a couple of beers, but the lass being the bar working on her own had to faff around for ages serving ridiculously complex rounds.

I had a pleasant verbal exchange with a similarly looking FOC on the Jubilee line as I was getting off and he commented that we were 'lucky'! Lucky to have Taylor offer us a masterclass in reffing? Lucky that Laporte miskicked his pass to Bernardo? Lucky that a Brighton player couldn't get a toe on De Bruyne's cross, and lucky that Gabby J slipped as he was entering the goal area and lucky that the ball hit his head? It's all down to the hard work. The harder yer work, the luckier yer get!

There was a group of them going back to the tube doing that Albion chant and a few City gave it Championees back. One of them about thirty year old started singing Liverpoool. I growled at him and he literally hid behind his mate :)
Don't know if the same incident but on the bridge in the tube station this sort of singing also happend followed by one of them too far away to 'chat to' shouting as the singing finished something about City fans not being from Manchester in a Cockney accent.

A lot of Brighton fans in the bar we were in pre-match. About 50/50 Blues & Brighton and they all seemed a decent crew. It was a very pleasant atmosphere. My son was chatting to a couple of them and they were expecting a hammering. He told them that Wigan fans were saying exactly the same in 2013 !
The only nobhead we came across was a middle-aged City 'fan' sat 3 rows behind me in Level 5 who kicked off about God knows what. Seemed pissed off that we weren't 4 or 5 up. An embarrassment to our club, especially at his age. As a previous poster has suggested it's s pity that tossers like that are part of our fanbase nowadays.

A lot of Brighton fans in the bar we were in pre-match. About 50/50 Blues & Brighton and they all seemed a decent crew. It was a very pleasant atmosphere. My son was chatting to a couple of them and they were expecting a hammering. He told them that Wigan fans were saying exactly the same in 2013 !
The only nobhead we came across was a middle-aged City 'fan' sat 3 rows behind me in Level 5 who kicked off about God knows what. Seemed pissed off that we weren't 4 or 5 up. An embarrassment to our club, especially at his age. As a previous poster has suggested it's s pity that tossers like that are part of our fanbase nowadays.
That'd be a Yuppie !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.