Emiliano Sala - Cardiff suing Nantes for £100m (P 49)

Once a bluebird?Warnock crying? Sheep shagging fuckers
A lot of my friends are Cardiff fans and they're disgusted with the owners stance on all of this.
It's not the sheep shaggers who are at fault here, it's the Malaysian owner and board, shame on them

If the contract has not been excecuted correctly then in law it does not exist.
If this is the case then Cardiff will not be insured to cover what will be a multi million pound claim.

Take the emotion out of this , the family’s will looked after i am sure.

If i was a Nantes CEO would tell Cardiff they intend to donate the fee to his parents. Then see what Cardiff have to say about that. 9f they still refuse the aftermath could turn put very bad Indeed for cardiff

If the contract has not been excecuted correctly then in law it does not exist.
If this is the case then Cardiff will not be insured to cover what will be a multi million pound claim.

Take the emotion out of this , the family’s will looked after i am sure.
Oh fuck off.

They signed a player. He was flying over to play for them. He died.

Yes it’s sad and yes they or their insurer loses out and if it’s not them then it’s Nantes who lost a player they didn’t want to part with and now would lose the transfer fee. Keep the emotion in it, Cardiff are a bunch of cûnts and I hope they go down through the divisions. What they’ve done is beyond a cûnts trick. It’s abhorrent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.