UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bit off topic but someone said there is no relegation in rugby leagues superleague and there certainly is.

https://www.football365.com/news/man-united-and-euro-giants-still-against-50m-fifa-plans

Another tone from journalists that attended the event held by ECA. ECA is weighing his options while talking to UEFA and FIFA to make them concede on things they want before accepting any proposition.

It is not far from reality to say that ECA rules football.

You can see from the proposals for the European League who rules football and it isn't the ECA.

Barca and Real exempt from relegation ??

That was Nick Harris. Never had any dealings with Rob but he’s always seemed quite accurate in his reporting.
Ah fair enough, I was confusing the two.

He didn't seem accurate here though, not even with his summary of the original vision for FFP, maybe he was dumbing it down or pandering to the audience?

Last edited:
If their investigation is marginally more robust than their usual investigations into crowd bother then it won't even amount to a slap on the arse!
You are correct - they are more interested in teams who come back late at half time, fans who throw paper aeroplanes and sing "your'e not incredible" and owners who spend their own money in any way they want.

Rob Harris... "Turn off now City fans hahaha":

I trust the club will deal with him in the right manner... a reward of complimentary beer and sandwiches.

I gave it a couple off minutes,listening & the conclusion was, in polite terms.
I pulled one off last-night & what come out,it had more brain cells than them wankers..

I gave it a couple off minutes,listening & the conclusion was, in polite terms.
I pulled one off last-night & what come out,it had more brain cells than them wankers..
The worst part is the “click bait clowns”repeat this fantasy as reality.

Ah i see wasn't aware of this.

Thought so, as you phrased it along those lines.

They abandoned it for a while and then brought it back. RL may not be the best run sport, but it generally understands what competition needs. It's also a UK rarity in that the salary cap has, over the years, evened a lot of things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.