FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

I for one don’t really care about the lack of ticket sales... yes it would be nice to sell out... but at least this way anybody who wants a ticket can get a ticket... we aren’t members but goto maybe 5/6 games a year and a couple in hospitality as a treat and it’s awesome that we still get an opportunity to go to games like this. Can you imagine following someone like Liverpool or United where you are on a waiting list to get tickets and games like this you have no chance. Like I say, this way everyone who wants to go can go :-)

I used to go and watch Blackburn a lot and they were similar at the big matches - a relatively small following team trying to sell lots of tickets, I went to Old Trafford for the FA Cup semi when they lost to Chelsea after extra time and Blackburn only sold 18000 tickets out their allocation for that, and the press had an absolute field day criticising them... but you know which end of the ground was absolutey rocking - the Blackburn end... those of us going just have to make sure the same happens in the city end.

Also is there a chance a lot of people will buy tickets on the night agains Cardiff??

I for one don’t really care about the lack of ticket sales... yes it would be nice to sell out... but at least this way anybody who wants a ticket can get a ticket... we aren’t members but goto maybe 5/6 games a year and a couple in hospitality as a treat and it’s awesome that we still get an opportunity to go to games like this. Can you imagine following someone like Liverpool or United where you are on a waiting list to get tickets and games like this you have no chance. Like I say, this way everyone who wants to go can go :-)

I used to go and watch Blackburn a lot and they were similar at the big matches - a relatively small following team trying to sell lots of tickets, I went to Old Trafford for the FA Cup semi when they lost to Chelsea after extra time and Blackburn only sold 18000 tickets out their allocation for that, and the press had an absolute field day criticising them... but you know which end of the ground was absolutey rocking - the Blackburn end... those of us going just have to make sure the same happens in the city end.

Also is there a chance a lot of people will buy tickets on the night agains Cardiff??

Good post Pete

The Cardiff tickets have already been sold once (it was a virtually a sell out before the fixture was rearranged) so I can’t see a lot of tickets being resold given all the big games we’ve got coming up. That said, quite a few are being shifted on the Fave Value Facebook ticket pages.

Also, Suppirters Club members can have a Legends Lounge ticket for £70 but we are already skint lol

I meant they might go to the Cardiff home game and plan to buy their semi final ticket on the night?? Maybe... :-)

Hi guys!

My name is Mihajlo, I come from Serbia but currently working in Brussels. My friend and I took Eurostar tickets to London to watch FA cup semi-finals, since we both like City and Premier League in general. By the way, we support our local clubs – Red Star Belgrade and Vojvodina Novi Sad.

Does anyone here perhaps have an information whether the tickets for this match will be open for a general sale to people without any purchase history? We would like to buy 2 tickets, but don’t have any kind of memberships or season tickets…

Last time we watched City it was May 2011 on Etihad against West Ham 2-1 :)

Thanks a lot,
Cheers,

Wish I could get a ticket. I live down south and have been a City fan since 1969 (only City supporter in my school of 600!). Have been to the Etihad this season, but because my Brighton friends drove, but in the Brighton end! This game he offered to get me a ticket through his Brighton season ticket but jokingly said I wouldn't be able to wear my City shirt. So I said sod it I'm fed up of being in the away end at Brighton, Portsmouth, Fulham and Southampton etc because I couldn't get City tickets and also the City website said they would be on General sale on Tuesday. Pissed off to find the website changed to people with ticket experience. So now I'm siting in the Brighton end!!

Wish I could get a ticket. I live down south and have been a City fan since 1969 (only City supporter in my school of 600!). Have been to the Etihad this season, but because my Brighton friends drove, but in the Brighton end! This game he offered to get me a ticket through his Brighton season ticket but jokingly said I wouldn't be able to wear my City shirt. So I said sod it I'm fed up of being in the away end at Brighton, Portsmouth, Fulham and Southampton etc because I couldn't get City tickets and also the City website said they would be on General sale on Tuesday. Pissed off to find the website changed to people with ticket experience. So now I'm siting in the Brighton end!!

Tip- join the Brighton fan website and see if anyone wants to do a swap! I am sure there will be someone who has a ticket in our bit or there will be once Brighton sell out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.