The biggest **** ever to play for City

A quote from the brilliant book ' Blue Moon -The Modern Football Classic Of A Season Down Amongst The Dead Men '
" Four years of my prime were completely wasted at City, I still follow their results though, with a snigger "

Step forward Alan Kernaghan , you ****.

Kernaghan, what a ****. I'm just surprised it took so long for him to get a mention.

I also hated sammy mcilroy - the rags beat us 3-0 at Maine Road one season and he applauded the away end at full time, the ****. Also, he was every bit as past his sell by date as mills and mcminimum, but in a worse team.

Mills and McWasteofskin. Used to hate Clough for hanging on too long but nothing compared to these twats.

Mills for me.
Me and my brother took our young kids to Carrington to watch the players train and then meet the players afterwards and get some autographs.
Every player came over except one, Nicky Weaver even hobbled over on crutches, Keegan came over and was amazing with the kids.
Danny gobshite Mills ignored the fans, even though we were shouting him over. (He'd only signed a few weeks before) and then he realised he'd have to drive past the fans to get out of the carpark, so he drove out over the grass verge rather than drive past us.
Hated cűnt from that moment on.
Makes me mad now when I hear him talking about loyalty, respect etc.
Annoying leech twat.

That is so bad. If I was his boss I'd have fined him for that. We can all have bad days, but to go out of your way to be a total cünt and drive over the grass away like that, dear me, shameless.

Sturridge
Barton
Kolarov

Really don't understand why mills has got a job in the media: below average footballer, achieved nothing in the game, painfully thick, zero personality and obviously doesn't understand the game. Apart from stealing wages from the club, if he wasn't on the radio now, this absolute no-mark wouldn't be in most people's top 3..
Well Fucking said.

Can we change the thread to anyone associated with city.

He never played but what a cvunt Steve wankface coppell was?? In 1996 he left us in 17th place in division one after winning just 2, games. 33 days into the job stating I’m stressed!!! You were stressed you fucker how did you think we felt. But what do you expect of someone born in Liverpool and having a career at the rags?? Utter cvunt he was.

So next time you young fuckers are moaning on the match day thread about pep etc!!! You don’t know how blessed you are
Gotta really really bad feeling readiing this...the days of steve coppell as manager,oh my days,a nightmare. Embarrassing swamp failure. Just came looking for a wage,what an absolutely horrible memory.disgusting dirty red shit manager taking over my club.makes me feel sick.

Last edited:
Joey Barton. Adam Johnson. Ben Thatcher.

As disgusting as Adam Johnson is, when you start listing the things Barton has done in his time as a professional footballer...

- Caused a brawl at a pre-season friendly
- Jailed for assault after beating up a teenager
- Stubbed a cigarette out in a youth player's eye and was sued for £65,000
- Fined for gross misconduct after fighting with a teenager at a hotel in Bangkok
- Jailed for common assault in 2008
- Beat up Ousmane Dabo on the training ground, charged with assault
- Broke football gambling laws and was banned for eighteen months

And.it was so obvious he backed his own team,qpr,to get beat,and go down....on the day we won the title.......getting himself sent off..leaving his team down to ten men away from home..it.was all so obvious....unprofessional violent cheat.not good.

That is so bad. If I was his boss I'd have fined him for that. We can all have bad days, but to go out of your way to be a total cünt and drive over the grass away like that, dear me, shameless.

Sturridge
Barton
Kolarov
Yeah terrible. His card was marked, no wonder no blues took to him.
Though I loved Kolarov : )

Just to throw a couple of new ones in there, i think Wayne Bridge deserves a mention- and Dickson Etuhu

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.