Ederson or Hart. Who gets into the team of the decade?

I have no idea why you wanted to bump this thread other than to stir shit. As you are not willing to answer the question posed (you seem to prefer to hide behind other people), I will let you move on to see if you can find someone who gives a fuck.

I have played with you long enough and will let someone else toy with you - tara

Haha. Did Uncle Pep tell you to say that? Not wasting time with an intellectual pygmy whose every view is derivative. If I could be arsed, I’d dredge up a few hundred of your increasingly forlorn but comedic posts on Bravo.

But I’m not. Yorkshire pudding awaits.

Has to be ederson .as much as I loved Hart, he was terrible with the ball .

Ederson just oozes class .hes almost an outfield player playing in goal.

One of peps best signings and will go down as one of our biggest ever legends I feel .

Both played in different teams and (especially in Harts pomp) play a different game with brilliant affect. I'd go for Harts shot stopping(who can ever forget that Dortmund home game) but overall I think Eddie shades it with his overall game in commanding his area,coming off his line like shit off a well oiled shovel and his distribution. But never forget how good Hart was for 4 or 5 seasons.

Ridiculous that it’s even a discussion; Hart is the only reason the club hasn’t been on the receiving end of the worst beatings of any British clubs in Europe - his Bayern, Dortmund and Barcelona performances confirm that.

He was a key part in elevating the club from a rich one to a successful one, and didn’t play behind a £300m defence either. Ederson has made more technical goalkeeping errors in his time here already than Hart did in 6 years - they simply haven’t been punished.

If the question is who fits the requirements of a goalkeeper in a Guardiola side more, then it’s obviously Ederson, but put him behind Demichelis and Mangala in a Pellegrini team and it’d become glaringly obvious who’s the better actual goalkeeper.

It’s the same as trying to compare Mancini and Pep - it’s moronic. Mancini turned Kompany and Zabaleta from substitutes into world class defenders, while Guardiola buys his for circa £50m each. Mancini had Milner and Adam Johnson to throw on to change a game, while Pep has Bernardo, Mahrez or Sane. Mancini had to create an elite club, Guardiola inherited one.

I’m surprised so many are backing Ederson... I love the guy but so many so quick to forget how many times Hart saved a point here and there for us with truly unbelievable saves, especially in the two seasons where a point here and there was the difference between winning the league and not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.