Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it from the start, that I`m convinced Pep will stay here longer than any other club in his managerial career.

At Barca the team he loved they have continual political in-fighting for control by people with presidential desires.

At Bayern they have the old player cliche who have the power and dont want to share it.

At City it is different, he has friends in Sorrano and Txixi who leave the football side to Pep just like they did at Barca until the Presidential incumbent started stirring the pot.
I hope you're correct.

The books I've read about Pep have framed his moves away from clubs as mostly due to having achieved all that he could as a manager.

Obviously other factors might have weighed in - and the "all that he could achieve" interpretation might only be a face-saving move from Pep and the side he is leaving.

I hope you're correct.

The books I've read about Pep have framed his moves away from clubs as mostly due to having achieved all that he could as a manager.

Obviously other factors might have weighed in - and the "all that he could achieve" interpretation might only be a face-saving move from Pep and the side he is leaving.

Lets hope he`s here till we win the 6 Champions League titles.

8-)

Same as last year, trying to reinvent the wheel in a CL QF. Never did that at Barcelona.

Of the opinion he is happy with the 1-0 defeat. Think he would rather win the next 2 v spurs, maybe unlikely to win all 3 hence the late substitutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.